Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer in the White Mountains!

We have really had a lot of good times this summer in the White Mountains! In May, our son's twin girls were born.. they are precious and we already adore them as well as all of the other grandkids! We hope they continue to progress as they have... we saw them again this last weekend and love our time with them.
This is where we hang our hat while we have been in the mountains... This is our 4th year spending most of the summertime here.
Me on the front step, where Pete had a small mishap this summer tripping and slipping down the steps, BOOM! It scared me! But only broke a rib.. I shouldn't say only...he was in some real pain! He's on the mend now.
This was Father's day in June with Vinnie and Pete and a few future fathers! and a couple of cute girls!
We were privileged to attend Miss Kamreille's dance recital also this summer. I must say it was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time... She loves her Grandpa! All in all it has been a going time! I love to go! I love to come home.... but what fun we have had with family, friends.

4 comments:

Turleygirl said...

It has been a fun summer, sorry to see it come to an end. Back to school we go. So glad we got to share some fun memories with you this summer.

Vanessa Shannon said...

The twins are adorable and that is a great picture of the two of you with them! I hope you continue to be able to be a part of their lives.

Wyatts said...

Great pics and great fun this past summer! I enjoyed having you guys around. I will miss stopping by and also your helpfullness to watch Carder so Vinnie and I could have a date! I enlarged your picture of you and dad and the twins and Carder was smiling at it! It was cute. He knows his Gma & Gpa for sure! I'm sure we will see you a little more up here as it's not cold yet...

Tamra said...

YOu did have a fun and busy summer, didn't you? Good times. We enjoyed having you drop in a share some of your good food with us. We always look forward to your visits.