Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time for us!

We visited of course over at LoraLeigh's and Vinnies... Kamrielle and her friend were playing dress-up.. I got a picture,,, soooo cute!
Here it is August and Summer will soon be over! We were in Show Low and surrounding areas this past weekend and had a relaxing time...
We stopped on the way home at Salt River Canyon. So often we drive right on by and miss all the beauty there.. You might say we "stopped and smelled the roses" today.
We drove to Vernon yesterday to see the new church building and to visit with Patsy. The sunflowers were beautiful!
Pretty huh???

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun! It looks beautiful there in Vernon....so, how are you doing this week? You said you wanted to check in with each other...let me know how you want to do it and I will definitely check in. The more help I have the better!!

Turleygirl said...

Looks like fun!

Wyatts said...

I was in Vernon yesterday for there ward conference and I saw the beautiful sunflowers too! It is like a postcard there. Glad we got to see you for a little bit.