Thursday, July 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORALEIGH!!!

These are the Wyatt kids, we sure love em' Each is individual in personality, LoraLeigh and Vinnie have been truly blessed by these children! I know they love their mommie and will make her birthday really special this year.
This is my little girl, LoraLeigh... She didn't like her picture taken when she was small, she never trusted the photographer... We sometimes have had a time with her name-LoraLeigh-One word, two capital "L"s. I think most know that by now!
She sure grew up pretty! This is her senior picture, as in H.S. senior! not "old"senior...just kiddin!
I know she loves being a wife and mother, for that we her parents.. are grateful for a wonderful, thoughtful daughter full of love and joy!

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Thanks, mom! I'm not sure about those pictures (scary) but thanks for the nice comments. That's a cute one of my kids though.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lol!!! You have a beautiful little family and your not so bad yourself.(still)