Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCY-AUG 13TH!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Marcy and her boys! It says it all! They have alot of fun at their house... I am so proud of Marcy and her family!
Her High School grad picture... I think she's beautiful! ok, the crimped look was in then!
This is blurry,, but these kids sure were cute? Marcy and Todd with their cousins... The 3 little girls used to celebrate their birthdays together(as they were in the picture) they are all born quite close in Aug/Sept.. anyway, left to right: Vanessa, Marcy, Liza, Todd and Nathan!
Me and my little girl! She had just celebrated her 2nd birthday in this picture! In front of our new house Grandpa Ries built in Mesa. We were so excited to have Marcy! She was our first, I never knew what real happiness was til she was born and of course I became a mother!!!!! She was the "apple of our eye" She has been a wonderful daughter and big sister to the 6 more kids that followed!!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

I love that picture of all of us. I always enjoyed going to Arizona to visit my cousins...we had so much fun together and I always felt close to Marcy and Liza even though I lived away.

Wyatts said...

What fun pictures! Have the bestest Birthday, Marcy! Wish I were closer to celebrate it with you.

Turleygirl said...

Oh my word, what was I thinking with that crimped hair???? I know Mom, you tried to tell me. Good memories though, thanks!

Taralee said...

aw- that was a CUTE post! I love all the old pictures! SO FUN!
Oh and I'd be more than happy to help you with your blog. Just let me know what colors you want and send me a picture to put on top...and if you want a saying or something, let me know too.
My email address is taraleeporter@yahoo.com