Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to LoraLeigh and Vinnie! (Click "Valentine" below for music for this post!)

They haven't changed much!!! I need more pictures of you and all of your family together! This is what I came up with... hard to mess up when your both so good looking! This upper picture was on their wedding announcement.. too cute!
They sure are a sweet couple together... after 14 years, there really hasn't been much change! Way to go.. guess all that "Mary Kay" has paid off, right LoraLeigh! These two play more ballgames then "Carter" has pills! That will keep them in shape!
This was before Carder was born...
Here is Carder, look at that face!!! What a special little family! We love you and wish you the happiest anniversary yet!

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Thanks Mom and Dad! I'm not sure about some of those pics but your right Vinnie and I do not have that many together. I was trying to find some this morning for a post on my blog. It's only when the two of us get away together. I guess we need to more often!

Jack Happy said...

LL and V getting away creates more kids.