Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 Good Friends come to visit!

I sure am lucky to have these 2 friends in my life! Jane I love ya, and appreciate you. Jane is such a good example for me and for all the women in the ward! We have more fun together, she is my friend and I also share her with all of the other women in the ward, cause she happens to be the RS president too!
Another great example! Anne, you are such a good woman! Kind, helpful, so sensitive to the spirit, I could go on and on!
I told my husband, that going to work at the institute feels like I am on a mission rather than going to work! .. it feels so heavenly! I love my job!

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

Hey it's fun to see where you work. I mean go for a few hours twice a week. j/k. Great pictures with your friends too! They are both neat ladies!