Thursday, August 28, 2008

Always Remembered, Never To Be Forgotten...Please click on "Titanic" music to view this post"

This is our sweet Melissa, I hardly know what to say...She was born Aug 29th, (30 years ago tomorrow) , she is missed more today than ever!
I always loved this cute picture of her! She was sassy, spunky and very charismatic... everyone loved her!
We took this picture one beautiful fall day in the White mtns. All our kids at home.. how I loved and cherish that time... Melissa in the red shoes! Melissa wearing her "my heart belongs to daddy shirt", she slipped on Dad's boots that day, I grabbed a picture! Sure glad I did.
This picture sits on our dresser and always will... Love you Lissy poo...

6 comments:

Turleygirl said...

We miss you and love you Lissa

Wyatts said...

great pictures and great post! That must be where Kamrielle gets her sassyness from.

Vanessa Shannon said...

How sweet. I cant imagine how much you must miss her..... She was such a beautiful girl!

Tamra said...

What sweet posts your family did today about Melissa. She was such a beautiful girl. I'm sure you all miss her very much. She sure looked a lot like Savannah when she was little. Quite a resemblance there! I hope your good memories carry you through another year without her. love ya.

Unknown said...

Happy 30th sweet sister. I miss you very much and would give you the biggest hug and smooch right now. Love you lots. Nice family photos!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I found your blog again so I could see the post about Melissa that you told me about! It made me cry. I think about her a lot and I have told my boys all about her and what an amazing friend she was to me. I will always cherish my memories with her forever! It was good seeing you both again!