Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday and Going home....

Do you ever feel as though you have 2 homes? Yes, I went "home" again this weekend for 2 reasons.. My son Christopher's 27th birthday! Happy day son, love you so much. He is a quiet man with a good heart. He does so much for me and for others and I appreciate that trait in him.
The other reason is shown above... LoraLeigh was in charge of a display about "heathy eating" at exceptionally well done presentation of her stake! She did a wondeful job on her display as you can see... I enjoyed my time with her on this great day! We enjoyed the broadcast together as well.

I was privileged to be with my sweet grandchildren too! I spent time outside watching, playing and laughing with them! This gave time for LoraLeigh to get what she needed get done for her display. It was an awesome weekend!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

Thanks so much again Mom & Grandma!! It was greatly appreciated! The kids sure had fun getting to play outside so much too!