Monday, October 12, 2009

Time with Savannah and "Time Out!"

We had a visit from Savannah while she was on her Fall break. These next 2 photos are "self portraits"! She loves to play with the camera! Don't be mad cause I put them on the blog, Savannah... I think they are cute. Savannah is 10 now and finds her own fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house... We shopped, went to the movies, Camdon went with us to the movies! Such fun I am having with these grandchildren.
I don't think there is any doubt whose daughter she is..she looks so much like her Dad, Todd! She has so many of his mannerisms as well. Hummmmmm, maybe she'll be a Dr. like him someday,,, she kinda has "the look" in these pictures.
She likes to wear my glasses sometimes and goof around in her pictures, here with Uncle Kiff.
Sometimes she just likes to snuggle...
Savannah went home Friday, then Saturday was a "time out for women" in Phx! Here are my good friends Jane and Jeanne... 2 years in a row we have gone together! We had a fabulous, uplifting day! So fun to see friends from Show Low there! There were 1,800 women present and I still ran into many I knew! It was a great day.

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like you have had fun! Love your "longer" hair...

Wyatts said...

Savanah just gets cuter and cuter!I'm glad you had a great time! I look forward to going to those again when my kids get a little older.

Tamra and Jim said...

Savannah is a cutie for sure. I'm glad you got to go to Time Out again.