Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Niece!!!!

I wanted to express my thoughts and love to my sweet niece Vanessa and wish her a very happy birthday! I love blogging and it has brought me closer to my niece who lives a distance away...but thru the computer we are able to be close! Here she is with her darling babes..she is a wonderful mother.

Here she is with my darling babe, Marcy and another cousin, Liza! These 3 did many things together as small children and have still maintained their good relationship through out the years! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VANESSA!

1 comment:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Thank you so much! I just love being able to keep in touch with you through the computer...it would be nice if we lived closer but thank heavens for computers!! I love you so much....