Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Someone's Havin' a Birthday!

Dear little Carder Pete, you have big shoes to fill, named after your grandpa... I love this picture cause I know how much the kids and grandkids mean to Pete. Paying tribute to you is hard in a few pics...but I am trying! I love you, love our family that we have together and so happy that soon we will have 12 grandkids together! A'int life grand?!
Not getting older...just better!

Beside you I will be...
My hero, trying to get water for me in the camper(along with Jim)
Celebrating birthdays with a couple of grandkids who share the same month. What fun times we are having with all of them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest guys around. Jim thinks you're pretty great and I happen to agree with him. Hope you day is a good one! --Tamra

Tamra and Jim said...

Happy Birthday Pete. I tried calling you around 7 but you must have already retired for the evening. At your age and all you have to get that sleep. Hope you had a nice day. I appreciate your friendship and the good times we have shared over the years. Thanks for all you have done for me. jim

Wyatts said...

Dad, Your Awesome!! Thanks for being you. You deserve your own post from me but I'm a slacker these days. Sorry. I didn't even get one done for my own son. Anyways I hope it was a good one!

Turleygirl said...

What a nice post for an AWESOME DAD!!