Saturday, September 12, 2009

FAMILY CAMP-OUT....

Every other year our family(Pete and Chris) go camping...we enjoy this time in the woods. Most often it rains! And the weather did not disappoint us this Labor day as well! WE had a relaxing time with most of our family (Todd's did not come and were greatly missed) We even added a few other families...Check out what pics I did take and was able to gather most families that were there...starting with ours on the top minus Kiff, he had gone home already.
The Turley fam...

The Wyatt clan...
Marcy's in laws... Ray and Jerry, they were wonderful to set up camp for us with a huge canopy for the rain..cooking facility etc...thanks so much for coming Ray and Jerry!
We were lucky enough to have great friends come too! They are always so much fun, cooked a fabulous breakfast and laughed at my silliness!
They really do love each other! I just happen to catch them playing around as we were packing to go home.It was pretty cold at times with the rain, the fire felt really good even tho it takes a few hair washings to get the smoke smell out!
I don't know why my camper was chose to be the kids' game playing area! But here I am with some cute grandkids!
Some of the guys in their most favorite place... the great outdoors!

Future great men!

Tim in front of a beautiful grove of Aspen.....

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

I used to dread camping but I actually enjoy it now and even better with great family and friends! The food was awesome too!