Monday, August 3, 2009

Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to our daughter LoraLeigh today!! She is 35! Hard to imagine that our children get to that age?! But they do... LoraLeigh is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out!
She was always a joy when she was this age... actually any age! She was excited to receive anything as it shows this particular Christmas!

The kids love to have sleep overs on our trampoline...here she is with sister Melissa and friend Terry from Taylor.

She and Vinnie have been together so long...it seems.. they will be celebrating their "15th" this month! "They are a darling couple!

She adores her babes...here she is showing Grandpa Great.. Carder.
She should be very proud of her family...she works very hard as a wife and mother! I am very proud of her.. we love you honey! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

what a beautiful daughter. I hope she has a great birthday!

Wyatts said...

Thanks Mom! Those are such nice words and thoughts! I appreciate them. I hope you are getting better every day with your knee surgery. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Turleygirl said...

I bet LL is loving that 1st picture. :)

What a nice post, she is pretty darn great!!! I love to be around her because she always makes me laugh!!! She is the best sister a girl could hope for!