Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beautiful at every age!!!

Today is my beautiful daughter Marcy's birthday! I adore all my children but you sure remember the birth of your first it seems! So, as I reminsce on my first born, pardon me? She is a wonderful daughter, mother, sister....I was the happiest girl on earth when she was born...it's kind of wonderful that she enjoys babies... she was certainly the apple of everyone's eye in my family as she came first and all my brothers, and sister , grandma and grandpa doted on her!
As I said cute at every age...I see a little Camdon here...
I think she could have been in the movies! Her graduation picture.
Did you wear that dress to your 8th grade grad. just cause your mom made it? I see a little Trevon here.. Isn't she darling?
Well I look happy here! Everyday I awoke to this precious little girl that was my dream come true! Thanks for making me a mom for the first time!!!

Your blessing day at Grandmas...Happy Birthday! Love you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Oh what fun pictures. Some of those I haven't seen for many years. Thank you for all of the nice comments and for coming by today. Oh, and thanks for having me and loving me so much.

Vanessa Shannon said...

Cute post. I almost put that picture of her Senior year on mine too...I think it is such a good picture of her! I know my dad thought she was "IT" when she was born...til I came along anyway :)

Wyatts said...

Yes, cute pictures. Love the baby ones. Well its a good thing I came along later or that girl would have been spoiled! I think that's why she turned out so well! ;) j/k.

Jerry said...

thank you for sharing those pictures and also for raising such
a fine and beautiful daughter. I am so blessed to have her for a daughter-in-law.