Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family Reunion!

We had our family reunion yesterday which was my side of the family (Ries) A good time was had by those that came.... we missed those that couldn't come. Above is a picture the whole gang that was there! Kamrielle came a week early and stayed with Aunt Marcy and us... She got this funny folded up in half position while watching her tv shows...I thought it looked so funny!

We had our reunion at Val Vista lakes in Gilbert..so pretty with an actual beach...sand and all!
I took this cute picture of a few of the men in my immediate "fam" a bunch of handsome guys!
So glad Tim came... I don't always get very many pics of Tim... he jumped in and played with his nephews.. love you Tim!
Marcy, Richard and few others sunning on the beach!

Trevon enjoying the day...


Tim with his nephews trying to get the upper hand... I think Jaron is about there!
The cute Wyatts' enjoying a very hot day... in the water where we all should have been!

Here are Great Grandma and Grandpa Ries with the grands and great grands who attended.
My sister and I... a little bedragled from the heat...but proud of who we are anyway! Reunions do that for you... make you realize the good memories from the past and a little more proud of our good name.
The beautiful granddaughters who were there, my girls are the first 2, then Alice's daughter, Kenny's daughter and Stan's 2 daughters.

I took this picture of Kenny's family cause I think it's the first of all of theirs together in along time...at least reunion time. I thought that was so great that everyone of them were there!

My brothers, sister, mom, dad and I...of just the four of us that came... check out the large picture at the very top of this post!!!! Hard to believe how much our families have grown!

4 comments:

Turleygirl said...

It was so much fun, we had a blast! So glad we all got together.

Tamra and Jim said...

It looks like y'all had a great time. Reunions are great. Ours (with my family) last year is still a great memory for us. It's hard to get everyone together but when we do, it's worth it!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Loved it! It was so much fun to see everyone...and yes amazing that my family was actually all there at the same time! Love you!

Wyatts said...

It was great! Family Reunions are the best! Why do we wait so long though? Maybe we won't now.