Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Blooms Around Our House

As Pete and I began walking early this morning...beginning our quest for exercise once again!! I couldn't believe my sleepy eyes! I thought someone had stuck 2 long white flowers in our yard! I walked over and realized one of the cactus bloomed! They were so pretty they didn't look real. Had to get a picture! First time we've had it bloom, sure was nice to see it bright and early this morning!
Another view of our desert flowers...
These hibiscus are blooming so pretty right now also..the hotter the better, alot of you never see our kitty as she is a "scaredy cat" when we have company...well, here she is with Kiff!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oooo....so pretty! I love the desert landscape when all the colors are blooming. Gorgeous! Glad to hear you and Pete are exercising....cant mess with your health. Im sure you've heard about my dad by now. Gotta stay healthy! Love the Kitty....so cute.

Tamra and Jim said...

The flowers are so pretty. It's such a nice time of year, isn't it? Good luck with your exercising. It's a never-ending quest for me.

Turleygirl said...

You don't realize how pretty they are sometimes until you focus in on them. Beautiful!

Wyatts said...

Absolutely beautiful! You guys have a beautiful yard no matter where you live. Always have always will! Keep up your exercising~It will make you feel great!