Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cute little grandkids!

These precious little twin girls are turning 1 this month! We love and miss you very much! They are our 10th and 11th grandchildren.
A few more moments to savor with our grandkids... here with Aunt Marcy.

LoraLeigh and her 2 little ones came for an overnighter this past weekend! Here they are resting after a few hours at the mall! We all are hoping and praying for little Carder's finger to heal soon. (He had a little toddling accident)

Americas Top Model look out!!! Here is darling Kamrielle...

A couple of "cool" grandsons...(Camdon wanted to be cool! )


Awesome Jaron (our oldest) with his cute cousins Paige and Savannah! I knew life was great when I became a mother... but I am "over the moon" thrilled with being Grandma!!!

4 comments:

Wyatts said...

We sure have a lot of cute kids in this family. Cute on the inside and out.

Turleygirl said...

Grandma, please don't call me precious. Please call me cool Camdon. From Camdon

Turleygirl said...

Loved the post. Cute pictures. Or cool I guess I should say. Marcy

Mandy said...

They are all pretty darn cute! How fun to see them often.