Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day at Our House!

Ok I really was awake! What fun it was to have my mom, Marcy and I to celebrate Mother's day with our loved ones around! I have always lllllllOVED being a mom... but each year it just gets better! I had such a wonderful weekend with Camdon's game and all yesterday...lunch out with Tim and Jaron... and now today cooking with my husband, make a nice meal for my mom and daughter and her family! Can it get any better? I think not! Hearing from Todd and LoraLeigh also made my day. I love my dear children. You are my everything!
Darling shoes from the cutest girls in the whole wide world! (sketchers) Yay, I now own some!
Pretty flowers from my husband, Tim and Kiff. A sweet embrace from our lovey Trevon.
Grandma Ries enjoying "cool" Camdon!
The best part: THE GUYS CLEAN UP FOR US!!!!
Cozy up together in the AZ room
What handsome young men!!!
I have the greatest family! With sweet parents...Sunday dinners and good visiting...Sure am proud to be the mother of 7 wonderful children! THANKS TO ALL MY KIDS!

3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

What a nice Mother's day you had. I'm sure there was lots of good food, too. You're a great cook. I hope your day was as great as you are!!!

Turleygirl said...

It was a great afternoon, thank you.

Wyatts said...

A little late...Just a little behind on checking blogs. Looks like you had a great time. Glad you love your sketchers.