Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun Saturday time with Camdon!

I sure had a nice early afternoon time with Camdon and company! Due to circumstances beyond my control...I havent been to any of his games til today! What good, quality family time! Here he is running his little legs off #53. Isn't he cute?
He looks so focused...I see quite an improvement since last year.
Uncle Tim went with me...we picked up Jaron as well. Here are some of Camdon's fans enjoying the game and the Arizona sun!
This is from the other end of Camdon's fan club! He had 1 mom, 1 dad, 2 grandmas, 1 grandpa, 2 uncles, 1 aunt, 2 brothers and 1 cousin! That is quite the support for our "cool" grandson!
This is our soccer player after the game... along with his mother and little cousin. Love you Camdon, enjoyed our time watching your team!

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

It was fun, thanks for coming out and enduring the heat. I'm glad you took pictures as well. Oh and Jaron loved Texas Roadhouse, thanks!

Wyatts said...

It looked like it was hot! Its been hot here so I can just imagine what its been like there. Way to go Camdon!