Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Carl Ray Has His Special Day...

Here he is already for his blessing day! He really is a good baby and never cries much..I guess he doesn't like his picture taken...(sorta like his dad and brother, Caden) Our daughter takes such good care of her family.
Finally an updated family picture of our sweet Wyatt family. My, their family is growing!
Another shot...I'm not the best at getting everyone and I am always told to hurry! but this is not bad!

LoraLeigh and Vinnie worked hard in the kitchen and made such a nice dinner on Sat. and Sun. WE sure loved being with them all, wished I would have got a picture of the snow we received on Sunday! Melted by the time we had our dinner and headed home.
The cute grandkids that were able to attend the blessing. Eight out of 12 not too bad!

C.R. having some play time on his tummy... We didn't have all these pillows and such for our babies...all nice helps for baby though!

One of the best pictures of the weekend! Thanks Uncle Richard, I think you were taking some pictures for me..if you took this one..thanks again! Todd's Cute Savannah and LoraLeigh's,Kamrielle!

Carder was out and about..he loves outdoors...I followed him around one morning...he loves the swing!

I just love the blue sky and clouds in the mountains. They are sooooooo beautiful! The view is from LoraLeigh and Vinnie's front porch.. Such good therapy for me. This was another great joy along the journey of life.. being with our kids, grandkids, Vinnies side of the family as well, on a very sacred and special occasion. Those that could not come, you were missed.

2 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

It's always fun to have special family occasions. Those kids are all so cute. Glad you enjoyed the mountains, too!

Wyatts said...

It was a very nice weekend. Thanks for sharing it with us! It sure is harder to get a good family picture the more kids you have. Oh-well. Tell Dad Thanks! I got his nice note.