Thursday, May 6, 2010

Savannah is 11 years!!!

She is growing up and so beautiful! WE are so proud of her accomplishments. One of them is gymnastics.. we went to watch her perform and I must say I was so proud of her and the way she tries hard to excell in all she does.
I left my camera home and so these pics are not very good..(cheap camera) But you can get the idea! I couldn't believe all the girls and a few guys who are enrolled in this gymnastics program..They do a fabulous job with these kids.

Here is our Savannah in action! What form?!!!!


A very proud mother of her sweet 11 yr old daughter.
I think it shows how we feel... We love and appreciate all this darling granddaughter is to us! She is a treasure and a delight! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Savannah May!

3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

I'm so glad you got to go to see Savannah perform. She is so cute and I can tell she loves both of you!

Wyatts said...

Ah that's sweet! Wow, that is nice form. Savannah is so talented and good at whatever she tries. Glad you got to go see her perform and I'm sure she appreciated it too!

Vanessa said...

She is really a cutie...and so tall and graceful!! How fun to get to her perform.