Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All that I am...I owe to Kindergarten! (or something like that)

There is a poem that says it better than I said in the title of this post...about how kindergarten set us all up for life...something about learning to love unconditionally; taking a nap every afternoon; graham crackers and milk for a snack everyday...ANYWAY!
I recently returned from a week with my darling daughter and grandchildren. Among the festivities of end of the school year was a promotion for Kamrielle from kindergarten to 1st grade! It was so lovely and I was very proud of the way she did her little part on the program. Thanks Kam for a wonderful week playing with you, Carder and C.R. I had a blast with you in my trailer with me... it is another sweet memory for Grandma!
Here she is receiving her certificate of achievment!

A little sweet shy look after she is coming to sit down after receiving in front of everyone...
I love this little girl so much!

You gave your part the very best of everyone!!!! I know I'm the grandma but I still think so!

I can't believe how well you sang the very best of everyone too! I think you are just the cutest and sweetest of all 5 year olds!

3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

She is definitely one cute little five year old! I'm sure she was glad you were there to see her.

Wyatts said...

No, you are right. She was the best one! Of course I am the mom. Glad you got to come. The kids enjoy playing over at gma's place better than home.

Turleygirl said...

It was a fun program, glad I got to be there too.