Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two Special People in Our Lives Celebrate Birthdays!!!

Happy Birthday to Mom and Jaron this day! My mom is 82 today Jaron is 15...WE SURE LOVE YOU!
Such a precious memory of last Summer... I absolutely loved our time in Utah!
I know Jaron doesn't enjoy taking pictures..but he sure is cute!

What a good brother he is to his two younger brothers! I love the way they are with each other... I laugh and enjoy watching their interaction... I especially enjoy watching them watch something funny whether it's a movie or TV... they crack me up!


He is so great with his cousins who adore and admire all he is and all he's becoming!!!
If it weren't for my daughter who gave birth to these fine young men, I wouldn't have all these great things to say about my grandchildren!!! I know I am blessed beyond measure has a Grandma...
Jaron, Thanks for all you are and the repect you give to me and Grandpa... You are such a great young man, we are pleased as can be and love you to pieces!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Ditto on all of it - although you may want to take some of it back after the prank they all pulled tonight. Thanks for being such a fun grandma and for loving them so much. Enough to make cinnamon rolls on a hot summer day. :)

pete/chris whipple said...

I'm sorry I wasn't very thrilled with the "chile hot evening"! I realize they think Grandma can handle anything...that was quite a shock to me was all... I look back and it was just fine...:) I survived a few rambuctious teenage grandsons!

Tamra and Jim said...

You do have some awesome grandkids. YOu are very blessed and I know they love you, too.

Wyatts said...

Glad you guys had some "hot" fun! Can't wait to see everyone TODAY!