Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

My darling Paige, how I miss you today!!! I hope all good things for you sweet granddaugher of mine... I don't like it that we live so far apart...but anyway I want you to enjoy your birthday knowing our thoughts are with you and that we pay tribute to you on your day with this little post...Paige is a gymnast and very good at that!

This is a photo taken I believe at S. Padre Island where they vacation the last couple of years.
She loved Carder and helped take such good care of him last Christmas!
More Christmas...

She and her sister Savannah are like 2 peas in a pod... they get along so very well... love to watch them play.

Darling Paige...


Three of my 5 granddaughters... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE! Grandpa and I love you so very much.

1 comment:

Turleygirl said...

She is a sweetheart! Love you Paige!