Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Week in the Mountains...

June sure has been a busy one so far! We returned from our little vacation to Co. and Ut... came home for 2 days then off to the mountains for a week camping.
This actually was taken today on our way back to Mesa. We stopped off to pick up Caden to spend a week in Mesa. Kamrielle was just dying to take a picture and she actually did ok. She was trying to get her little brother to cooperate...this is the best he would do....I think she did pretty good!
LoraLeigh and Vinnie's family minus LL..as she was at a meeting.
We came in to pick up Kamrielle as she was going camping with us the last few days... she had her last swim lesson so we came into watch her swim! Here is Grandpa with Carder at the pool, I thought he was so cute as he is now walking!
Carder loved trying on my sunglasses!

At the Dairy Queen after the swim lesson...

Kamrielle was smiling I think the whole time she was in the pool! She sure enjoys the water!
Our sweet daughter with Carder at the pool.This is a funny story! I had mentioned to Pete that there was "no water" coming out of the faucet in the trailer...Jim and Pete proceeded to get under our bed and take the thing apart... finally after around 1/2 hour... Pete said! We are out of water!!!!! I think next time it might be the first thing they check out....oh well..
LoraLeigh, Vinnie and family came up our last afternoon and evening to spend some time with us at our camp...Carder so enjoyed the great out of doors! He toddled around discovering all kinds of things in Nature...

I knew they would enjoy this game! It was so fun... Lasso golf... We all enjoyed playing this game.
OUR CAMP! Pete, Chris, Jim, Tamra, Zee and Donna...
Just a pretty picture on our walk down an old country road at camp.

We played alot of games.. Donna loves cards... they even got me to play and I quite enjoyed it!!!

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

I'm glad you're having a fun summer. Looking forward to the 4th!

Turleygirl said...

It all looks wonderful. Wish we had been there.

Wyatts said...

It was a busy filled week! I think it went by fast! Glad we got to share a little here and there with you! But you forgot to mention Vinnie and I are the lasso golf champions! ;) It was fun!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like you had fun...it was good to talk to you the other day!