Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Celebrating a "Week" of the 4th of July!

This year was full of fun, family and friends! This is a picture of my table (my daughter and grandsons made the centerpiece) Isn't pretty?
I really like this picture of our special friends: Jim and Tamra! Their family joined us camping on the 4th!

Pete and Jim enjoying the great out of doors dutch oven cooking.. They both made the best desserts! One was a chocolate cherry marshmellow cake, the other a peach cobbler...we sure enjoyed eating both!!!

Celebrating Mom and Jaron's birthdays on the 1st of July...

Mom, her daughter and granddaughter...

Marcy and I preparing birthday goodies...Jaron loves cinnamon rolls and everyone loves fruit pizza!

2 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

camping was just great. I enjoyed every minute up there. I'm glad we got to spend a little time together.

Turleygirl said...

Good times!