Friday, April 3, 2009


179th Annual General Conference
General conference will be held on Saturday and Sunday, April 4–5, 2009. Live streams of the conference will be available. For information on worldwide broadcast times and options, see the broadcast schedule I am very excited about the next couple of days! We as in Pete and I really enjoy general conference! We love to attend and do when we can...but this year it is just a "stay at home and feast!" ( at least upon the word) Well anyway everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It's so inspiring to listen and learn! I want to try to go someday. Haven't done it yet. I love all the birthday pictures! You all look great!

Tamra and Jim said...

We missed everything while we have been in Texas with my dad. We'll have to read the Ensign or watch it online. It's better when you watch it live, though :(