Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lunch on Saturday

We always have such a great time with the Reidheads! We seemed to never get any trips anymore...but we took a short one Sat. We met Jim and Tamra for Mexican food in Miami, (AZ that is) then rambled around in the antique stores... very relaxing and always great fun!
I'm still laughing at your playing for Jim and losing your music off the piano!!! I know it wasn't funny at the time! You looked darling here! Thank you for taking pics off your camera phone! I used 'em for my post! (My camera had dead batteries)
Even tho still recuperating from pnuemonia, It felt good to get out! Love our life!!!!

3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

We had a great time with y'all yesterday. Thanks for inviting us to meet you. I hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Nice to see that you are having some fun! Hope you are feeling 100% really soon....

Wyatts said...

You guys sure do have lot's of fun together!