Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Vinnie!

One of the things I love about Vinnie is how he loves his kids! (my grandkids) He has always been such a loving, caring father. I witnessed his teachings when he had a toothache a couple of weeks ago...and Kamrielle went up to her daddy and loved on him and asked him if he was ok in a such a very tender way... she didn't know I was watching ...it was sweet.
It's fun to see Vinnie get tickled! A few years back, LoraLeigh gave him a glamour shot of herself for Christmas! He started to laugh so hard when he opened the gift... it was funny... I think he just never expected this! Anyway I love to see him laugh!
He fits in so well into our family...here he is with all his in-law brothers and father.
This cute couple was so excited to be married! They couldn't hurry the ceremony through any faster! It's only fitting they took this swinging off the gates and into their new life together forever!
They are a beautiful family with a wonderful father at the head! We love and appreciate you Vinnie and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

That is so nice Mom, I will be sure to show Vinnie. I can't believe you did the glamour shot picture. It was not just a few years ago try 12 years ago ~ embarresing. It was pretty funny though. Thanks for the nice words.