Monday, February 2, 2009

Aging at the Whipple home...Not so bad.

Having a birthday and celebrating with my kids, grandkids and friends was just the best this year! (I may say that every year) but so what! These pictures are with Marcy's family and then LoraLeighs'.
Here are Marcy and me ( a little blurry)

Oh my! My new red glasses from Marcy
The cards.. The kids always used to giggle when I would get emotional reading the cards.. I still do!

Here we are in Marcy's pretty new dining room.. and the most wonderful dinner! My favorite..Mexican food, YUM!

The Turley boys with the help of Uncle Kiff blowing the balloons.

Then we went up to Show Low with the LoraLeigh's family... she also made the best dinner.. another YUM!
I always have fun primping... I curled Kamrielle's hair on Sat night for Sunday... Oh boy did we have curls!

Kamrielle's in one of her get ups! The more she had on the better!!! It was so funny! Had to get a picture.

And here are the sweetest family I know in Show Low!

I even got a make over while there at the Wyatts' courtesy of my little Kamrielle! She loves the blue eyeshadow!! mmmm so relaxed.

Here I am with my sweet daughter, grandaughter, and grandson in her pretty home.
THANKS TO YOU ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.. You are the best!



4 comments:

Wyatts said...

Well I'd say you had a great birthday for several days! Glad you got to come.

Turleygirl said...

Vinnie you are looking overly happy in those pictures. Try to hold back the big smile next time. Those kids sure do look cute as ever!

Vanessa Shannon said...

I must say Aunt Chrissy that you are aging well...I hope I take after you!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you! I love it when the party seems to never end...what a great way to spend your special day(s):)!!