Thursday, February 26, 2009

Favorite "B's"

My daughter did this on her blog so now I'm tagged, and assigned letter 'b'! So here goes:
#1 Babies, no question I love babies, newborns come with the most wonderful aroma..mmm they smell good, I always say, "there's nothing like a baby in the house" can you tell I'm baby hungry? I'll never get over that I guess.
#2 Blessings, I have so many of these of which I am most thankful. A wonderful husband and children and grandchildren! I'm such a lucky girl!
3. Boys, So glad I have 3 of my own... 6 grandsons and of course my husband (who was once a boy)
4. Bake, I love to bake! I love having an oven and smelling good things coming from it. I love to bake good things to eat and share them with those I love.
5. Bread, It's the staff of life and I could not do without it! I do love bread, to bake it and eat in all of it's forms.
6. Birthdays, Oh, just the word and it instills happy thoughts! My own since I was a child and now my children and their children,, so many good memories.
7. BBQs, Another fun word! We have had so many good BBQ's I especially love the ones we have when we are camping, sitting around the fire afterwards and roasting marshmellows! Love it!
8. Betty, I love Betty. She is one of my dearest friends and could not do without her in my life.. she is kind, good and loyal to the end. Love you Betty!
9. Biographies, I do love to read life stories of people... I find them interesting and inspiring.
10. Beauty, I find beauty in a sunset, trees, mountains...well anything to do with nature. I love to primp, and put on make-up, all the beauty tricks I can use to get the desired affect and look beautiful, but mostly I look for the beauty inside out. For as I get older that is the most important!

4 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Well that was fun to read. Very interesting and you were so creative. Good job Mom.

Wyatts said...

Yes, ditto to what Marcy said!

Tamra and Jim said...

I'm glad you didn't have J. You did good with B. My mouth still waters when I think of that Lemon Meringue Pie you made us last spring. SOOO GOOD!!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Loved reading that fun information about you.....:)