Saturday, January 3, 2009

More Holiday Fun!

We took the oppurtunity to ride up to Show Low for a few days during our time off. We had more fun times as you will see below. This is LoraLeigh and Vinnie's pretty tree! You really can't take a picture of Christmas tree and do it justice... This tree was just beautiful when in reality looking at it... I had to take a picture of it.
Jim celebrated his birthday while we were visiting. Here are Jim and Pete in front of the Reidheads beautiful tree... These two are "good buddies!"

We are so happy Jim and Tamra now have a grandchild too! They adore little Brody and it shows in this picture!


I just had to get this picture of Pete in front of "his Guayos" He loves this place and can find no better Mexican food than here in Globe! We travel out of our way sometimes just so we can get our Guayo's fix!



IIt's always kinda sad when it is time to take down the holiday decorations. I always feel melancoly about it and had to snap LoraLeigh this morning starting the task at her home.

Our darling daughter and her darling babe, Carder!

Well, when you are empty nesters...sometimes you have to take your own picture! Here we are all ready to go over to some friends for our New year's Eve night of dinner, games and fun!Here is Carder with Gus. He loves the dog and tries to bark like him.. Gus is very patient and learning to adjust to yet another member of the Wyatt clan! They let Gus in out of the cold onto this rug by the back door... but last night LoraLeigh found him in Carder's room!!!!! She said no more... Gus is out of here! I think Gus likes Carder.

Here is Caden flexing for me! He is feeling his oats lately... He is such a fine young man.. We enjoyed going out and doing some chores with him for their neighbors who have cows, ponies and dogs to feed..fun times with you Caden! Thanks for letting us tag along!

Kamrielle in my winter hat and with her movie we went up and watched with her! She loves the Chipmunks!

LoraLeigh had a tree upstairs she let Caden and Kamrielle decorate themselves.. Kamrielle was soooo proud of this little tree!

The holidays were so spectacular this year! I so enjoyed our time with our kids, grandkids and extended family and friends. Here is a picture with mom, dad, Kenny, Judy and us! I am sorry to see it all come to an end and go back to the reality of work, and our busy lives without fun and holiday parties, but that's life, like it or not! There is always next year right?



6 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

What a nice post....Im so glad you had a nice holiday. Marcy and family just left about 30 minutes ago. It was a quick visit but so nice to see them. By the way, that is a pretty good picture you took of yourselves! Im impressed!

Wyatts said...

Yes I am sad to see the Holiday's end too. It has been a super nice one! We enjoyed having you guys come for a visit! By the way...found Dad's tennies on the freezer in the garage and pants and shirt of yours upstairs in Caden's room. I'm sure we will see you soon again though.

Tamra and Jim said...

i agree about the end of the holidays. i took my tree down today. it always kind of makes me sad, too. but it was fun while it lasted

Turleygirl said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great picture of you and dad.

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

HI guys-
I just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I have a blog now too. I'm not sure if you heard or not but we had our baby..he's already 9 weeks old! You can see him and see other family pictures on our blog: www.muttandkarlee.blogspot.com.
It was good seeing you guys at the wedding and talking with you is always so great! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas and got to have so much family near!!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I just noticed the title of your blog...it's almost exactly what I have on mine! I promise I didn't steal it!! :) I just thought that was a funny coincidence!