Monday, December 29, 2008

PICTURE DAY!

Richard & Marcy with their handsome boys!!! Marcy is our oldest..she is the best daughter in the whole world,(next to LL, C, and M) We appreciate and love that they are only 5 minutes away!
Here are the Wyatts' . They have the little ones in the family and of course they sure take darling pictures! Caden you are so handsome! Your little brother and sister seem to steal the show from us all!

Here are our "tall Texans" We sure enjoyed having them come and stay...sure was hard to see them drive away! They are all very photogenic and dear.

I love this of us with our grandchildren. I could sit with them all day long and into the next day...ahhh I feel the love!




Oh my how we have grown in size!!! We had such a great picture day! Cloudy but a bit sunny as you can see by our squinting.. but all in all I loved this day! In the car riding to our picture place.. I told the little ones if they smiled nicely and were good, I would give them a dollar! Boy I guess it worked cause they did a great job!!! (and all collected their well-deserved dollar!)

To think it started with us! I'm amazed how the years seem to fly by... I love my husband and family more than you all will ever know!







4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

You are so beautiful and the pictures turned out amazing! I wish my family would do something like this....

Wyatts said...

What a good looking family! Look at all those sweet grandkids you have. They are the best!

Mandy said...

I love the picutres. What a good looking family! How fun to have everyone home for christmas! So glad you posted on my blog. I would love to keep in touch with you! Take care!

Tamra and Jim said...

what a nice looking family you have. every picture is SO good. Everyone just looks beautiful and handsome!