Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Laura!!!

Each year, Laura has become more dear to me than the last... I love her as I do my own daughters and cherish time with her.
Here she is with Great Grandpa, LoraLeigh and Carder... Laura is a very caring person to those around her.
She married into this large family when she married Todd...and fits in beautifully. Here she is with cousins, Jen, Tracy and friends, Leslie and Willie, oh yeah and the guy she married, what's his name? oh yes, TODD!

They do make a nice couple.. My son is very lucky to have a wife so compatible as Laura.. of course it helps when your both chiropractors!!!

She is beautiful inside and out!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA! Thanks for all your love and help this past Christmas! I couldn't have made it without you!


8 comments:

Wyatts said...

Very well said! Happy Birthday Laura! I forgot the exact day?? What it is, Mom?

Tamra and Jim said...

What a nice post for your DIL. She is such a pretty gal. Todd is very lucky!

Mandy said...

Just catching up, looks like christmas was great! I love all the pics. I didn't know Todd had his own successful business, that's so awesome! It's always fun for me to look in on your family!

Turleygirl said...

Nice, Happy Birthday Laura!!!

Turleygirl said...

Who is Mandy?

Wyatts said...

Mandy was Melissa's friend. Mandy Peterson. Nell's daughter. Remember?

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

I just wanted to tell you that I was thinking about Melissa all day today! Your comment on my blog is something that I have thought of each time I have a new baby. I know she kisses each one of them for me before they come down! Anyways- I just wanted you to know that even though so many years have passed she is not forgotten and I think of her often...especially today!

Unknown said...

This is so awsome thanks for the props! I appreciate ya'll as well. Thanks for making me part of the coolest family ever. Love to all.