Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Little Road Trip...and misc other pictures...

Through the years, my husband and I have enjoyed "rides". Mostly we go alone now, but used to take our kids on them, friends, whomever will go.. I think it's a great way to relax and you don't have to go to far! Today was no exception, as we went on a ride to Globe ..took Mom and Dad as seen below. We always enjoy getting out and I know they did also. Thanks mom and dad for going with us and hopefully you enjoyed Guayos as much as we do! The icecream at "31" was awesome too!
Mom, Dad and Pete in front of Guayos..(we are doing some major free advertising for these guys) Maybe we should get a few free meals...mmmm not a bad idea!

There's my Dad! Even at 86, he is still handsome!
I wanted to get a picture of our fruit this year! Look at the size of the grapefruit on the left and one of our navel oranges on the right!!! These were huge! (Thanks! Tim for posing with them)

What can I say? Such a nice picture of Christopher! I sure love my kids! I know I have the very best of the best there is!

7 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

We tried calling you today. We love Guayo's too, but maybe next time we could meet you there. One thing about it Chris, you can grow them big!

Tamra and Jim said...

I meaant the fruit is big!!!

Turleygirl said...

Oh, that was funny. I'm still laughing at Tamra's comment. Looks like a fun day.

Tamra and Jim said...

OH, Marcy, you can be sure that comment came from JIM. Not Tamra. He is such a smart alec. He can't get enough of teasing people. (It was pretty funny, though, huh? haha)

Vanessa Shannon said...

How fun...I love road trips too. I love that you took Gma/Gpa with you, its good for them to get out of the house! Nice fruit... I miss the smell of the orange blossoms, mmmmmm. Oh, and when did Kiff get all that curly hair! He looks like Nate sittin there.

Tamra and Jim said...

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist. Jim

Wyatts said...

Oh you people are funny! I'm enjoying all the comments almost as much as the post! I'm glad you grow a lot of fruit. We sure are enjoying the fresh squeezed OJ! Glad you had fun on your road trip.