Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jaron Turley and Grandma Ries July 1st!!!

Today our oldest grandson is 14! We are very proud of Jaron's accomplishments, he is currently serving as the Deacon's quorum president in his ward. Grandpa and I are taking Jaron on a trip to Salt lake in a few weeks to see the Tabernacle choir with the Osmond family celebrating Pioneer day. We are sure excited!!!
This is my beautiful mother! She is 81 today!! (hope you don't mind me telling Mom)I love my mom very much and look forward to spending time with both she and my dad..14 years ago our first grandson was born on her birthday!!! Have a great day you two!!!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Hope we can see you when you come up! Call me....maybe we can meet up for a bit.

Turleygirl said...

Thanks grandma Im looking forward to our trip also.

Tamra and Jim said...

What a nice birthday. Your Mom and grandson born on the same day. That's neat. I hope you have a great time with him in Utah.

Wyatts said...

Mom, your doing great on your blogging! Keep it coming! This is fun!