Thursday, July 17, 2008

39 YEARS TOGETHER!!!

It's hard to believe we have been married for sooooo long!! I am lucky to have married the man I did! I love him more today than yesterday! (sounds like a song) I know... but true. Life is wonderful with a few bumps along the way... but we are here and proud that we have made it thus far! We are celebrating our 39th year. We feel truly blessed to have the family we have. We have 7 beautiful children and 11 perfect grandchildren ( at least we think so) I have always said I may not be rich , but my children are the "jewels in my crown" I feel richly blessed to have Pete as my companion and friend..Happy Anniversary dear!
I threw this older picture in as it was the last one taken before the first of our "little nest" flew away...
One of the happiest days of my life as we walked out of the Temple that day...to be together forever! I know...we look soooooooo young! (and in love)

7 comments:

Wyatts said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun pictures too! Love the specs, Dad. I like your new look for the blog too, mom.

Turleygirl said...

Oh so young & in love. What great pictures.

Tamra and Jim said...

Happy 39th Anniversary, You Two Lovebirds! I was glad we got to see you in person and wish you a happy day, even if it was just for a few minutes. I hope you enjoyed your day together. 39 years sure does fly by, doesn't it? You have such a beautiful family, too. Love the pictures of everyone.

Tamra and Jim said...

BTW, I love your new blog layout. It looks very nice.

Vanessa Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary...a little late! I thought I had already commented on this but I guess not! I love the old pics of you...especially the totally 80's family picture! That is so great....Love you guys!

Sonda Bryce said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are both amazing people and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I know that Savannah feels the same and let me just say that my other kids have adopted you as their grandma and grandpa too! You are so gracious to me and I am thankful for all you have taught me!

Unknown said...

Its amazing how well you two still look after seven kids and 39 years. You look happier than ever!Thanks for all the great memories you've created for all of us.