Sunday, July 13, 2008

FUN IN THE WHITE MOUNTAINS!

We had so much fun the past couple of weeks in Show Low! We went to the parade and sat with LoraLeigh and Vinnie, Jim and Tamra, Potts family,, and Roxie Owens joined us! You know it is not the best of parades, but just the getting together is a blast! We had a BBQ at the Reidheads after... the fireworks that evening and more BBQ at our place with the same crowd! What fun!
Kamrielle celebrated her 4th birthday this past week,, is she not a doll?? (of course I am a prejudiced Grandma!)
My pretty daughters, Marcy and LoraLeigh and my granddaughter, Kamrielle at the mother/daughter activity at LoraLeigh's ward!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like fun! I love your hair.

pete/chris whipple said...

I love you!

Sonda Bryce said...

You look so cute and festive in your 4th of july outfit! Sounds like fun. I loved celebrating the 4th in the White Mtns. growing up. Great traditions.

Turleygirl said...

Love the new look on your blog. Looks great!