Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim!

This is his high school picture but he hasn't changed all that much! I was about to think I would never have another son...10 years later (after Todd) Timothy Pete was born! We were sure happy about that little baby boy! Tim has grown into such a nice young man. He has such a happy personality most of the time, I love to watch him laugh at something on TV, when he laughs, it's contagious. I love you son and want to wish you "Happy 28th"!!!!
He loves his guitar..this was the first one he received. He now has a better acoustic, we enjoy having him play it.

Tim as a little guy. He always has loved to play games..not so much anymore. I am so not into them, I don't even know what to call them..the ones with joy sticks etc...
Here is my little Tim, so cute with his curls ... I always described his eyes as "marble eyes" as he has such big, round blue eyes! Hope your day is great!!!

5 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

You guys have had tons of birthdays lately! I hope they have all been happy ones! Happy bday, Tim!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Tim! I wish I was only 28!!

Mandy said...

Those younger pics are exactly how I remember him! How fun to look at. We used to love teasing those boys!

Turleygirl said...

Cute pictures...hope you had a great day Tim.

Wyatts said...

That was a nice post for Tim. He is a good guy and he deserves the best! Love you Tim!