Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 Grandsons Share March 9th Birthday!!!

Luke Edson Whipple is having his 7th birthday! We miss him and hope he is having so much fun on his special day. He has the sweetest smile and such a distinctive voice. I remember his father having that sweet raspy voice when he was little. Oh by the way this is Todd and Laura's son. Whenever we talk to Luke on the phone, he is so pleasant and polite! We love you Luke!
I hope Luke loves sports as much as his Daddy wants him too!!! I am sure they will try them all and hopefully Luke will find his own nitch or so to speak his own talent.

This is Luke as a baby boy..so cute.
This is his Daddy holding him on his blessing day. Look at that sweet smile again!
This is Trevon Oliver Turley and he is turning 13! Marcy and Richard are his parents. Trevon is one of the nicest young man you will ever have the privilege of knowing. He is gifted in many ways. He loves to read, I mean really read! His books are thicker than I have ever read! He has a huge vocabulary. Grandpa and I are very pleased with this young man and hope for many more joyous occasions with Trevon.
Trevon as a baby boy...he is a beautiful handsome boy!
Trevon and me at a school band concert.

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Well that was sure sweet....you can tell you are the Grandma and maybe a little biased. But they are pretty great, aren't they?

Wyatts said...

Well I know its way late but I'm catching up on blogs.
they sure are two cute boys!