Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Beautiful Sunset, Kamrielle Visits:

I feel so blessed to be on this earth and see the things I've seen and eyes to see with! I love my Father in Heaven and someday if I am privileged to stand in His presence, besides thanking Him for having a family and watching them grow..., I will thank Him for the beauty of the earth and tell Him of the beautiful sunsets I was allowed to view while I was on my journey here.
I will thank him for darling grandchildren who bless my life and give me the greatest joy unspeakable!...
For the simple things of watching them play in my yard...
Eating chocolate pudding and getting it all over their cute little faces... love their energy...
See what I mean? I love this one of the chocolate mustache.
I had the privilege of attending Trevon's ( he is 12) choir concert this evening and of course another joy. Thanks Trevon for sharing your talent with your Grandma tonight.. I loved every minute of being with you and watching you develop into a great young man. Oh by the way, they sang one of my favorite songs tonight: You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban- You can click on the music on my blog and find that very one.

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Love the pudding pictures. Thank you for coming to Trevon's concert and thank you so much for the homemade bread. It was delich!!!

Wyatts said...

Hey sorry its taken me so long to comment. ThankYou, ThankYou for enjoying my daughter. Your grand-daughter! You guys are the best Grandparents! She enjoyed her time in the valley! Loved the bread it was soooo gooood! Your new house color looks GREAT!