Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Few pictures of the cast...

When I first began this project, I pulled out of a hat the subject for our roadshow as did all the other directors, I chose "prophets" A little hard to build a roadshow around...but it was accompished. The songs I pulled out of the hat were: On my Own (from Les Miserables) and Wishin' and Hopin' by Burt Bacharach. Anyway, we had angels in the beginning wondering when it was their time on earth... and then earthly kids trying to combat the evils of our society today..such as choosing appropriate movies, modesty in dress and single families out there trying to make it on their own. Anyway the angels 'wished and hoped' with song and dance in opening act about their time in coming to earth... then how they came and actually through the prophets anciently and currently were able to help out people on earth with the song: " On my own" with changing of some words.. "You're not alone, there's someone here to guide you"...etc, etc...Anyway, I know they all enjoyed rehearsing and performing!
Our angels....

You know how the 3 Nephites are supposed be wondering the earth?... we had these little guys entering in and around thru-out the show.. with music playing.."Who are these children coming down?" (from Saturday's Warrior) Aren't they cute?


3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have seen it...

Wyatts said...

What a great memory for you to add to all the other road shows you have either performed in, had kids in or put together a road show. Way to go! I'm sure they were thankful that you took that task on.

Tamra and Jim said...

what a neat production you put together. Very clever ideas. I'm sure you were the right lady for the job!