Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Beautiful Weekend...

This past weekend was special and one not soon forgotten... My friend Jane's mother lost her battle to cancer and her funeral was this past Friday. This is Jane's family (upper l-r) brother Robert, husband Dave, Jane, Dad Bill and her kids, Amber and Peyton. Jane doesn't have any sisters, and only Robert her brother. I told her I would go to St. Johns with her and be her sister! Jeanne went with me and we had a great experience. We were in the car driving alot, but overall it was so great! We loved serving our sister, Jane and helping her get through this trying time. Jane you are awesome and we admire you greatly and will continue to pray for you and your sweet family. Thanks for letting us be with you.
Of course this allowed me time with my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren too, So here we are ready for the day with Kamrielle and Jeanne and me.

They are soooooo cute! I love them so much! All the way to the moon and back to Show Low!


Our little Carder Pete growing and in his very favorite place lately...at the table being fed by everyone!




Jeanne had never seen the Snowflake temple... here we are in front of our beautiful "House of the Lord."



4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

I am glad your trip went well. The weather was beautiful here this weekend so I'm sure that made it extra nice. I bet Jane was glad to have you with her at the funeral.

Wyatts said...

It was great to have you guys stay with us. Of course the kids loved it!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Cute pictures of you with the grandkids....That was nice of you to be there for your friend.

Turleygirl said...

What a great thing you could do for Jane. You sure have cute grandkids :)