Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy! But Still Enjoying Fall Activities!!!

Once the weather cools off, I usually start baking some... and of course these are fun to do and most enjoy eating them!
My pictures for this post are a little backwards but you'll get my drift, I hope! Last Saturday we went to Time out for Women at Phx Civic Plaza.. Jeannie on the left was with me, she is good friends with Jenny Jordan Frogley..She has an amazing voice! I had to get their picture together!

This young lady was sitting behind us with no camera, she wanted her picture taken with Jenny too! I thought it turned out cute. I emailed to her.



These next two photos are for my daughter LoraLeigh!!! She loves Hillary Weeks' music, I couldn't resist getting these close ups for her... Hillary was so sweet and I told her "My daughter loves her!" She was so nice.



Her performance was soooo great, Especially loved her song : "He Hears me" And one I had never heard before, "If I only Had Today" Loved that one!



We really got great seats, we were on the front row as Jane and I are tall and like the leg room. Here we are again with Jeannie, Jenny, me and Jane.





The "Happy girls day out" We so enjoyed the day and look forward to next year!







This was one of our Sunday meals with my sweet mom and dad, Kiff and Pete. We played a game of password after dinner (of course.)






MY ONLY 2 TRICK-OR-TREATERS!!! 2 Darling clowns (Camdon and Marcy)









I love to decorate in Fall colors!!! Had to get a picture of my door! Christmas will soon be around the corner....meanwhile I sure am enjoying November and the cool Winters here in the valley!








4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Ooo those rolls sure look good. Maybe you could share your recipe!

Tamra said...

Looks like fall in your neighborhood. My favorite time of year in the valley, for sure. I taught Danica how to make cinnamon rolls over her birthday weekend. They are just the best treat, huh?

Wyatts said...

Oh mom, I wish I was there to have one of your yummy cinamon rolls! They look yummy as always. and thanks for the shout out of Hillary. I do love her music. Thanks. Looks like you had a great time.

Sonda Bryce said...

That picture of your cinnamon rolls made my mouth water! They look super yummy!