Monday, March 15, 2010

GRANDKIDS!!!

Oh what fun we've been having at our house! Presently we have Todd's kids staying with us while their parents are on a 10 year wedding anniversary trip... of course Savannah came to visit as well. These sisters have the best time with each other... I just got thru doing a vinegar rinse on their hair.. Makes it shiny and healthy! I used to do it on my girls hair, my mom on mine...and so it goes!
Very funny grandkids! They have had such a good time playing with cousins...I have had the best time watching.
I had to make a face at them to get a nice smile. It sure worked cause this is a keeper! Trevon is 14...what can I say?
Cuddle time!

Computer and u-tube time!

We celebrated 3 birthdays with a breakfast Sat morning, cinnamon rolls were on the menu.
Previously we went up to Show Low to check on LoraLeigh's new little guy...we took her 2 of her kids to the DQ.. here is Carder with his cone.
Kamrielle is 5 and losing teeth, they are so adorable with those smiles! I have had a great week with visits from most of my grandchildren whom I adore!!!

2 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

It looks like you've been super busy and having fun at the same time. I'd say in a few days you should go on a vacation yourself!!!

Wyatts said...

What cute kids we have in this family!!