Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What makes me Smile.....

Lately when I'm driving down the road, I find myself smiling at different things I see or think about...such as someone walking a new little puppy... a mommy walking, holding her children's hands with her small kids to or from school or anywhere for that matter, when I see someone assisting an elderly person(usually a grown son or daughter)..makes me smile..and when I see a newborn baby, ALWAYS puts a smile on my face! So many other things...I love to see children at birthdays! Here below is Carder on his 2nd birthday...
Is this the cutest? Carder opening a gift, Kamrielle observing with their new puppy, cradling as if it's her baby! Precious.........

My daughter helping her nephew with his gifts, reading cards and sharing her love and her home with us all....

OH my! Big trucks to play with in the dirt. I know he's thinking "can't wait"!

Grandpa who cares so much for and about his kids and grandkids!

Love to watch the whole thing! The blowing out of candles, mommy preparing a cake so he can go thru this sweet, happy, smile provoking time! We all had our mouths blowing to help him do this for the first time...

A loving daughter with her children and her delicious cake she made...makes me smile..thru some happy tears...

I had to throw this one in!!! My mountain man husband preparing for his "arrow of light" ceremony he does for cub scouts... Makes me smile and very proud of him working so hard to make it all so nice for his cubs! Smiling is what makes us happy, I am so glad that I have so much more to smile about in this life than not! So I will keep on smiling...and finding more new things in life that will put a smile on my face and stop for a second and realize the joy!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love your attitude Aunt Chrissy...and the cute post:) And by the way, no front pictures of me for a while...Im not in a good place with my weight and I just cant bear to see it in pictures... sorry :)

Tamra and Jim said...

I love the pictures. You and Pete both look good. You should tell him that I kept looking for his tomahawk in that picture with all his Indian garb on! haha He's so good to do that for the kids. i'm sure they love it.

Wyatts said...

What a happy, fun post. It was fun to spend Carder's Birthday with you all!! He is enjoying his new toys!

Turleygirl said...

What a sweet post!
Ok, that last picture of Dad had my laughing so hard. Man, I wouldnt want to meet him in a dark alley. That would scare the bageegee's out of me.