Saturday, February 20, 2010

CR comes home!

It was a happy day at our house yesterday! Little CR got to come home! It's with mixed emotions to send him on home, cause I loved having them here with us during the baby's stay in the hospital..but I was thrilled he was going home with his family and I know my daughter and son in law were so happy about this day!

This is my Dad with his little namesake! I can't think of a better man for this job. If little CR can live up to all my dad is, he'll be a wonderful man!
She's a natural at mothering...I am very proud of my daughter and the way she handled the past 3 weeks! This was happy ending to have them drive off with their littlest baby boy...


For posterity, this picture is a "gem"!

Great Grandma with her newest link to our family tree!

These parents look a little tired from all this activity they've gone through, but I have never seen them look happier!
Grandpa and I will miss these other 2 little ones we cared for while mommy and daddy were caring for little CR... we had a great day with them at the mall eating pizza and riding the 2 story carousel! Carder loves horses and had hard time deciding which 2 he would ride!

Kamrielle loves this thing! She rode 3 times..2 on the upper level and 1 down...We already miss you all!

3 comments:

Wyatts said...

We are happy to be home but I know the kids miss being with you both. They thought they were on this fun, extended vacation! But, I'm glad you helped them to feel that way. A Super BIG Thanks for all you did and cared for our children. And thanks for the posts below to remember and see later on.

kortni said...

I hadn't heard about the baby news! Congrats to the Wyatt family. Such a blessing to have him home and healthy:) What a scary thing for a mom to go through. Good thing she has such a wonderful family to help her.

Mandy said...

That was me not my kiddos:)