Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wyatt family update

It's with many tender feelings in my heart that I write this post. Our precious little Carl Ray Wyatt, (our littlest "Ray" of sunshine) was born to our daughter LoraLeigh last Sunday Jan. 31st in Show Low. He had some complications and was critical and so Phoenix Childrens was notified and they sent a lear jet to fly the baby and his daddy back to Phoenix. Alot of worry and concern I felt for this new mother giving birth by c-section and then having her baby have to leave without her... she did wonderful! After a couple of days of recuperation in the hospital, where her sister Marcy stayed day and night with her, she got to come home. I stayed in her home in Show Low and kept the home fires burning, LITERALLY! I tended Caden 13, (well he takes care of himself pretty much) Kamrielle 5 and Carder 1.5 years, and I must say it was the most fun for me! Like I said after a couple of days, LoraLeigh wanted to be with her baby, so we packed, and drove down to Mesa..she immediately had her dad (Pete) take her over to Phx to be with Vinnie and the baby.
This is our precious Carl Ray...he's been such a good patient..that word patient takes on new meaning for me... patient: understanding, waiting, love, healing, goodness, unspoken kindness, trials, the list goes on of what I feel regarding this situation.

Grandpa, found Kamrielle asleep like this and wanted me to take a picture of her in this sweet pose..........

I was playing outside this morning with Carder and caught a few pictures of him watching birds, airplanes and such.
We sure Love this special family and are praying for a speedy recovery of their darling new babe. But meanwhile we sure are enjoying having them home.

No comments: