Sunday, November 29, 2009

NO Turkey this weekend...

Even though it was Thanksgiving weekend! We had celebrated with turkey and the trimmings 2 weeks ago when Todd was visiting. LoraLeigh and her 2 small ones came to visit as Vinnie and Caden were hunting.. We were thrilled to have them. We found not too many restaurants open on Thanksgiving which surprised me..but found a delicious meal at Mimi's cafe..yum! I love this cute picture of Carder!
LoraLeigh and I took them to the park that afternoon... here they are and as they could see the park in their sight..they began running and still holding hands..cute. I had fun fixing Kam's hair like I used to do her mother's hair... she called it "princess hair".

Carder loved this horse and always went back to it..He found the slide at the end and I counted, he went 13 times in a row going down the slide!

Kamrielle wanted me to take a picture of her buried feet!

Together they came down! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Our pretty little Kamrielle...

Tis the reason for the season...off we went to see the lights at the temple.

Not a great picture of the kids..but such pretty lights!

Kam in front of the camels...


I know it's supposed to be Winter..but it doesn't feel as though it is..flowers and all???! Cute small Carder.

So glad our daughter and her kids came... it made a wonderful 2nd Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

It's always fun with grandkids around, huh? Glad you had a good second thanksgiving!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Looks like you enjoyed your weekend! Cute little grandkids :) Oh, and yes those are "Leis" around our necks. Our choir director has a special connection with Hawaii and the Lei represents a "hug around your neck from your ancestors"...

Wyatts said...

Very cute pics, mom. I just got my computer back on today! So I will get mine downloaded this week. I think we captured a lot of the same poses of the kids but I sure hope mine are as cute as yours turned out. Of course it helps with those cute kids! Oh-Yeah they are mine! I guess I should of let you get that profile pic of me cause I just look fat instead of pregnant sitting on that horse. Oh-well only 9 more weeks to go! Yay!

Turleygirl said...

Adorable!