Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Todd!

I know,,,, time to bring out the old pics! That's me.. even tho they are old and sometimes even torn...it was the only one I could find of my newborn son. How happy we were to get this son after our first child was a girl! We didn't find out in those days... it was a pleasant surprise! Todd was the only one to come "near" the due date, and he was the smallest of my seven! 8lb.1oz.
This one of Todd shows, how he loved food! (and still does) He always savors, relishes, and enjoys eating! He had a quarter of a watermelon he had taken off the table and thought no one was looking! I tell ya he was a hungry boy! I always loved this picture of my little chunky guy!
It was 10 years later that we finally had some brothers for Todd... He was a good example to those 2 little guys...Here at Todd's eagle court of honor with Tim and Kiff.
The love of his life... Laura
Here with his family. We love and appreciate this good son, his wife and of course... our darling grandchildren!!! Can't wait to see you all very soon!

2 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Happy birthday! How excited Todd and family get to come visit for a few days. Have a great time!

Wyatts said...

Cute Post! We love our Toddy!